Individual and Business Tax Preparation Services
- Our tax professionals are trained and have served the community with individual and business tax returns for many years. All our tax experts form part of NATP “National Association of Tax Professionals”.
We are constantly keeping ourselves up to date with Federal and State tax regulations. Our tax experts will always be looking out to minimize tax liabilities for all our clients.
Individual and Business Tax Assistance
- At SLC Services Inc. we offer tax assistance with any letter you may have received from federal and state entities regarding your tax return. If you are being audited, or they’re applying seizures and levies onto your accounts, our offices will lookout for the best possible outcome for our clients.
- As a small business owner, we understand it can become overwhelming to manage your books until it is time to file your taxes. Therefore, we offer month to month bookkeeping services, giving you quarterly updates on how your business is performing. Our bookkeepers will always be a phone call or email away to answer any doubt you might have or deliver any reports needed. Advising is included with our bookkeeping services so you may never
hesitate to give us a call.
- Payroll can become a complicated process when you are trying to manage a business at the same time. Which is why our offices offer the option to outsource your payroll with us and make sure you are compliant with every report and payment needed to make towards the respective entities.
Our payroll services include: Direct Deposits, Preparation of W-2s and W-3s, Workers Compensation Audits, Preparation of 1099s, Payroll Reports, and more.
New Business Startup and Advisory
- When creating a new business there are many steps to take and many obligations to meet. At SLC Services we help in getting our start up business client to think big and prepare to growth by having systems in place to handle the increase in amount of transactions and complexity of the transactions. By the end of your consultation you will be informed about the steps to start operating your business.